We believe that every student at WQSB benefits from strong pedagogical planning, practice and care. We are very fortunate to have committed and caring teachers that go above and beyond to provide our students with a quality educational experience. The WQSB wishes to thank all teachers for their hard work and professionalism and extend our congratulations on the teachers awarded with the Teaching Excellence Awards, past, present, and future.
We want to congratulate the following recipients of the award for 2016-2017:
- Lori Brown, Hadley / Philemon Wright
- Devon Gable, Chelsea Elementary
- Melanie Hogan, Poltimore
- Deanna Howran, Chelsea Elementary
- Karen Jones, Wakefield Elementary
We believe that the professionalism and innovative teaching practices in our board are second to none and we are committed to celebrating and honouring outstanding teachers in our Board and therefore we will be again accepting nominations for our annual WQSB Awards for Teaching Excellence.
- Any employee, student or parent of our school board is eligible to nominate a teacher in our Board.
- Please consider the format for the nomination provided and its requirements as incomplete nomination forms make it difficult for the Committee to make decisions.
- The due date to submit nominations is June 30th, 2018.