Western Québec is a progressive, creative and forward-looking educational organization. Its nearly 1300 dedicated and hard-working staff members are committed to providing quality education and top notch services to almost 9000 students across a territory of 90 000 square kilometres. That’s twice the size of Nova Scotia!
Already a Western Québec employee? Have a look at our Staff page.
The Western Québec School Board applies an Equal Access Program and encourages women, members of First Nations and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply.
We are currently looking for French teachers and resource teachers at elementary levels, as well as regular & supply teacher for our vocational training programs.
- List of our teaching vacancies for November 2018
- Do you have considerable experience in health care, commerce, auto mechanics, drafting or welding?
- See what’s it’s like to work in our schools
- Psychologist – Two Regular Full Time Positions
- Readaptation Officer – Two Supernumerary Full Time Positions
- Director of Financial Resources – Regular Full Time (exp. 12 Dec)
You can submit an online application to have your name within a bank of replacements throughout the Western Québec School Board. Select from a variety of support staff positions. Selected candidates will be contacted in order to provide replacement services for regular employees who are absent for a short period of time.
For more information on what each job entails, take a look at the classification plan.
You need to have a clean record to work or volunteer in our schools. In order to apply, you will need to provide a recent Security Background Check (two years or less).
For more information on this procedure, please read Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks.
The Board cannot be of assistance with this requirement.