Use the form below to contact one of our services or departments directly.

Our contact information is found at the bottom of each page on this site.

You can also:

Access to Information
Secretary General Eldon Keon is the person responsible for processing requests under the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information. Such request can be made using the Access to Information Request form or by contacting the office of the Secretary General at 819-684-2336 ext. 505001.


  • Select the department you want to send your message to.