Use the form below to contact one of our services or departments directly. Our contact information is found at the bottom of each page on this site.
You can also:
- Contact a school or centre
- Learn more about the different services and departments
- Contact a member of Council
- Contact a member of Senior Administration
- Learn more about the Complaints Process
- File an Access to Information Request
|Access to Information and Protection of Personal Information
|Secretary General Eldon Keon is the person responsible for processing requests under the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information.
– An access to information request can be made using the Access to Information Request form.
– Questions, concerns or issues concerning the protection of personal information can be made using the Contact form below, by selecting Office of the Secretary General under Departments.
– Alternatively, these requests can be made orally by contacting the office of the Secretary General at 819-684-2336 ext. 505001.