Dear parents and community members,
You are invited to attend a public consultation (dates and times listed below) during which the enrolment criteria and transportation boundaries for St. Mike’s High School, Hadley Junior High School, and Philemon Wright High School will be discussed.
A number of variables have factored into this consultation, most notably:
- New facility at St. Mike’s
- Increasing enrollment at all three schools
- High academic results in all three schools
- Ensuring the viability for our schools as we look to the future
- The need to ensure that that our transportation system is efficient and wellaligned
- The value and importance of individual and collective input from WQSB
The consultation evenings are open to all; the hope is to solicit relevant feedback and input regarding the transportation boundaries for the three identified schools. Please note that the consultation evenings will begin with a short presentation regarding the boundaries, followed by a facilitated consultation.
Tuesday, November 5th; St. Michael’s High School 7:00 pm
Tuesday, November 12th; Hadley/Philemon Wright High School 7:00 pm
For further information, please contact George Singfield, Secretary General-Director of Corporate Services; Western Quebec School Board (email@example.com).