Dear parents and community members,
You are invited to attend a public consultation (dates and times listed below) during which the transportation boundaries for St. Mike’s High School, Hadley Junior High School, and Philemon Wright High School will be discussed.
A number of variables have factored into this consultation, most notably:
- New facility at St. Mike’s
- Increasing enrollment at all three schools
- High academic results in all three schools
- Ensuring the viability for our schools as we look to the future
- The need to ensure that that our transportation system is efficient and wellaligned
- The value and importance of individual and collective input from WQSB
The consultation evenings are open to all; the hope is to solicit relevant feedback and input regarding the transportation boundaries for the three identified schools. Please note that the consultation evenings will begin with a short presentation regarding the boundaries, followed by a facilitated consultation.
Tuesday, November 5th; St. Michael’s High School 7:00 pm
Tuesday, November 12th; Hadley/Philemon Wright High School 7:00 pm
For further information, please contact George Singfield, Secretary General-Director of Corporate Services; Western Quebec School Board (firstname.lastname@example.org).