An enterprise or group of enterprises or their representative interested in participating in the awarding process for a public contract may file a complaint with the School Board if the documents of this ongoing call for tenders or if any changes to these documents stipulate:
- Conditions that do not ensure the honest and fair treatment of bidders or;
- Conditions that do not allow bidders to compete although they are qualified to meet the stated procurement requirements or;
- Conditions not compliant with the normative framework.
It can also complain about a contract entered into by mutual agreement (“gré à gré”)if, following the publication of a notice of intention on the electronic tender system (SEAO), it has expressed its interest in executing the contract.
It may also file a complaint in regards to the tendering or awarding process for a public contract for other issues than those described earlier.
You can find additional information by consulting the procedure of the School Board in regards to the filing and treatment of a complaint.
- To find out more about the Autorité des marchés publics (AMP), click here
- To learn more about the procedure and admissibility, click here
Please file the required form, which you can find by following this link.
To file a complaint under section 7, please submit by email the duly completed form to the person responsible for the handling of complaints (Compliance Officer), at the following address email@example.com as well as to the AMP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To file a complaint under section 8, please submit the duly completed form to the AMP at email@example.com.