As our centres remain closed due to the restrictions in place during the COVID-19 pandemic we are now taking registrations by email. If you are interested in registering for either Adult General Education (pre-requisites for Cegep, university, or vocational training, high school diploma etc.) or one of the Vocational Training programs in our centres, please email the designated contact.
*New in 2020: Becoming an Orderly in a CHSLD
With the new Health Care Facility Patient Service Support Skills Training Certificate, the Québec government wants to make it easier for you to obtain a rewarding job where every action makes a difference. You will earn this certificate after receiving quality training in one of our vocational centres.
To register for this program, contact one of the centres directly, using the contact information below. To learn more about this new program, visit the Quebec provincial website.
Two of our centres offer this new program:
|Western Québec Career Centre||Gatineau (Aylmer)||Heather Guinyouemail@example.com||819-684-1770|
|Pontiac Continuing Education Centre||Shawville||Michelle Forguesfirstname.lastname@example.org||819-647-5605 ext. 1|
To register or get more information on any of our other adult education or vocational training programs, contact one of the centres below:
- Hull Adult Education Centre (located in Gatineau, Hull sector) – Cynthia Belair, email@example.com
- Western Quebec Career Centre (located in Gatineau, Aylmer sector) – Heather Guinyou, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit WQCC’s website
- Pontiac Continuing Education Centre (located in Shawville) – Michelle Forgues, email@example.com
- Maniwaki Adult Education and Vocational Training Centre – Jeanette Hamelin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Quebec Continuing Education Centre (located in Val d’Or) – Jessica Perrault, email@example.com