As you may be aware, vaccination of youth aged 5 to 11 has been approved and is underway in our communities. Schools and school boards have been tasked with assisting with the vaccination process for students in this age group. Vaccination remains voluntary and our schools will support access to this service. Parental consent is required for vaccination.
It is important that parents/guardians give consent for vaccination through the provincial Clic-Santé portal, or through the consent form found below.
Vaccination will take place primarily in our schools. In some cases, students may be transported to another Western Québec school or to a CISSSO or CISSS-AT vaccination centre. Parents will be advised of the specific details by our schools directly.
- English – Consent for vaccination against COVID-19 for users under the age of 14
- French – Consentement à la vaccination contre la COVID-19 pour les usagers âgés de moins de 14 ans
- Vaccination against COVID-19 for children aged 5 to 11 – Provincial information document
- Trousse d’outils pour la vaccination des 5-11 ans – Provincial resource document
- Vaccination contre la COVID-19 des enfants âgés de 5 à 11 ans – Provincial information document sent to schools and school boards